The summer school is organized in collaboration between The Image Section, Department of Computer Science, University of Copenhagen and the Image Analysis and Computer Graphics section, DTU Compute, Technical University of Denmark.
- François Lauze, email@example.com
- Anders Bjorholm Dahl, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kim Steenstrup Pedersen, email@example.com
- Mathias Højgaard Jensen, firstname.lastname@example.org
- ASM Shihavuddin, email@example.com
- Morten Hannemose, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Janus Nørtoft Jensen, email@example.com
Participation in the summer school will give you 3 ECTS credits if you have full attendance, hand in assignments, and present a poster at the summer school.
Please make sure you go thorugh the following items, in case you are bringing a poster.
- Bring a printed poster (relevant to the summer school topic, preferably). Max. dimensions are 88cm wide x 126cm tall (A0 portrait).
- A poster teaser (1-2 slides, 1 minute) at the summer school. Send this slide with the poster by August 1st. Please rehearse your teaser pitch, such that you staty within the time limit.
- Present you poster at the designated poster session.
Requirements for obtaining the ECTS units
- Attend all lectures and exercises during the program
- Hand-in and present specified assignments
- Bring a poster and present it